Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

I haven't been posting lately, I know.  It's been a little intense around here.  So far Beast is fine, and we're doing good.  I've just had my time shifted toward the dogs and the boy and the DH.

I don't normally get excited by political goings-on, but like most of the rest of the U.S.A. I want to watch the inauguration today.  Our main t.v. is dead (which is sort of a yay) and our downstairs backup t.v. that we mostly use for video games gets one channel after lots of manipulation with the antennae, and the best we can hope for is that we can see the content through the snow.  Because we have dialup, I won't be able to stream it.  But I'll be able to hear it, at least.  Hey, I bet it's on the radio!

That'll be my backup.  

What will the next four years bring?  I don't know, but it'll be interesting.  We're living in interesting times.  Which most human beings do, actually, if you think about it.  

No comments: