Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Doomed I say, doomed!

It seems that Jestablog on Nanopubye.org is toast for now. Hopefully it'll be back online soon--I haven't finished capturing all my old entries and I really don't want to lose them all. Not that they're all that, just that I put a lot of time and thought and effort and I'm sure it will be published in its entirety when I'm fabulously famous. Thesis students will pour over the entries for insight into my creative life and secretly write sexual stories about me.

Really.

Wizard follows me around the house, mewing. About the only time he isn't mewing now is when he's asleep or being petted. I'm not entirely sure what he wants. His original owners? He doesn't seem to want outside, surprisingly, though I imagine if I opened the door for him he'd go out. The good news is (besides the fact that he has a soft voice--what a blessing! We have another winner in the peace and quiet contest!) that his leg is healing really well. His foot is almost normal-sized now and although he's delicate with it, he can put his full weight on it. He even made a few short jumps today. Blogeois sent me some pics in email (I still haven't found my camera's battery recharger, grr!) I'll be sharing pics here if I can get photobucket to be nice to me.


My pretty boy, Wizard aka Wiz aka Great Wizard aka G. Wiz aka Pinball Wizard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am Ramen King, here me roar!

I also would like to repost (since right after I posted it, the original Jestablog started giving everyone connection failures) The Positional Vote. Please vote for your favorite orientation. I'm hoping I won't have to change the hanging wire orientation, but I suspect I'm doomed.

Orientation One:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Orientation Two:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Orientation Three:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, there is one more orientation but you won't sell me on that one.

So, cast yer votes me hearties! The final decision has to be made by Nov. 10, 2006 so no more voting after that, I mean it! (Does anyone want a peanut?)

And please let me know if my attempts to add images to this site are an appalling failure. I'll try something else if they are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogeois said...

Orientation # 1 (one) is my vote. The pictures look great! And hopefully, you'll get your stuff from the other site soon!

C. Jane Reid said...

I concur with B. Orientation #1 did the most for me.

And you are WAY COOL for adopting Wizard. Wowza. Five cats. I don't think you have enough house for five cats. Good luck with that!

Ris

Anonymous said...

#1 all the way