Friday, February 22, 2013

Reviews

I love getting reviews, even ones that make me feel about the size of a flea, and about as wanted. That feeling passes after the initial owie. This round, at least so far, has me feeling more around elephant-sized.

Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet recently came out with #28, which includes "Neighbors" written under my actual name, and a few reviews came back about it.

A nice mention here.

This reader also enjoyed "Neighbors," as well as the other fine stories in this issue.

Locus mentioned the issue, and tried to capture the sorts of stories you can find in LCRW, and gave a brief overview of each with a few opinions thrown in.

If Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet sounds like fun, you can get individual issues at their website. Warning. May be addictive.

I'm glad they're offering the ebook versions. Those older issues, as far as the general public are concerned, aren't available unless you happen to find them on ebay or something. These magazines are especially attractive to people who like a boutique feeling to the things they like to have around and with them.


2 comments:

Rory said...

You are an utterly fantastic writer, my love and all of the reviewers noticed.

Unknown said...

Just reviewed your story "Neighbors" for my Short Story Review. Thought you might like to take a look. :)

www.shortstoryview.blogspot.com