Friday, May 16, 2008

!!!!!

I booked our sailing trip!  I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.  Yes!! Yes yes yes!!

I'm doing my duty and spending (some) of our economic stimulus thingy.  It's a sacrifice, but someone's got to do it.  And what better cause than for The Lady Washington, official ship of our fine state, and her beautiful companion the Hawaiian Chieftain?  Looks like they offer summer camps.  Can we get another stimulus check?  I know just where to spend it.

Check out Gray's Harbor Historical Seaport and be amazed.  

I may have to save up money for the family camp.  I just can't imagine a better summer vacation.  Er, camp, you know, learning opportunity.  It'll be hard work and all.  Really.  I'm sure we'd all have a terrible time, exploring islands, taking the helm (!!) of the Lady Washington and such.  I can't believe people would pay good money (where's my wallet?) to do such a thing.

But I'm getting way, way ahead of myself.  This is all for research for Signet anyway.  Ho hum, boring.

!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kai Jones said...

Cool! We haven't received our stimulus thingy yet; when we do, I'm taking the younger son to LA for a graduation trip.