Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Concert for Cline Reminder

Just a reminder that the Concert for Cline (first mentioned here) will be this coming Sunday, March 1st, at Marylhurst College in Saint Anne's Chapel.  Please consider attending.  Proceeds benefit Marylhurst's music therapy program.  Doors open at 2pm, and the concert begins at 3pm.  The suggested donation amount is $10.  

Marylhurst University's address is:  17600 Pacific Highway (Hwy 43) / PO Box 261 / Marylhurst, OR 97036  (driving directions here) (near Lake Oswego, which isn't too far from the Portland/Metro area.)

Tri-Met bus #35 serves Marylhurst.  It's not far off major freeways and (I'm told) easy to find.

Some of the participants have traveled a long way to get here.  This event won't repeat, so this will be your one and only chance to hear all these performers in one place!

1 comment:

The Moody Minstrel said...

I wish I could be there. I can't obviously, so I'll just have to attend in spirit.

Give my regards.

Word verification "floot" - an eenstrooment of ze voodveend familee.