Saturday, June 23, 2007

I've got Time?!

I have two days off in a row and only a half day of work on Monday! I can do whatever I want! I spent the whole day with my family, and I can sleep in and do stuff!! I watered my plants in the rain! I pet the cats! I got myself two new pairs of pants! I sat on the deck under the gazebo and read a book! I ate a wonderful lunch at Rock Bottom! And tomorrow, I can do more stuff and I'm not at work I'm not at work I'm!!!!!

Kami will not be able to continue this post as she has exploded.

She'll be back.

3 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

I'm curious to know what form Kami assumes after her bits reintegrate. Is she like the T-1000, i.e. she simply flows together into a big puddle and then rises up into her original shape, or is it more like a self-actuating jigsaw puzzle?

Kami said...

Kami returns as a wish. It's kind of like clapping for fairies, only there's no clapping. And no fairies. And, I don't come back because I never left.

Other than that, it's exactly like clapping for fairies.

Only it's not pretend.

Yup.

The Moody Minstrel said...

We are experiencing technical difficulties. The Moody Minstrel has just exploded.