Sunday, December 09, 2007

Masks and Amazon

The Masks polish is coming along.  Yes, I'm done with the rewrite (yay!) and now I'm fiddling on a detailed level--line editing, theme stuff, scene choreography, and juicing up or drying out description and narration.  Because this is me and my favorite color is purple, I do more drying than juicing, especially with narration.

The news on Amazon is that Rory's book, Meditations on Violence, is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com.  Talk about scary moment, especially since we haven't held a copy in our hands yet.  For $18.95 you can have a piece of Rory's brain.  As far as I'm concerned, that's a serious bargain.  

5 comments:

The Moody Minstrel said...

Tempted and yet afraid at the same time...

Kai Jones said...

Ordered!

Kami said...

Be afraid--but be prepared to be surprised when your fears are unfounded!

Thanks Kai!

Kai Jones said...

Also, can I start talking the book up? And let me know when the website is ready for the public, so I can link it.

Kami said...

Definitely talk the book up as much as you like! As for the website, take a look and see what you think. It's pretty primitive, but I think it looks okay, and unlike my website (sigh) chirontraining.com has a working guest book.

Hopefully we'll be able to post pics soon, which will really dress it up, and we'll add a thingy on there about Amazon as well as YMAA as soon as we chat with them and find out how they prefer us to link to them and how they like their promotional stuff to look. Rory heard something about Amazon and buy it now button links that sounds promising that we'd like to investigate.