Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shameless Plugs and a Dog Note

I wanted to mention that my website and Rory's website are both at a point that we'd love to have the word go out about them.  Tell your friends.  Tell your family.  We'll keep updating them and adding stuff, but what we have there now (I think) is nice enough that we'd be happy for visitors.  And please feel free to sign our guestbooks.  It's nice to see friendly names there.  I have a feeling that eventually the spam bots will find us, and at that point we'll have to shut them down.  Before that happens, we'd love to hear from everyone that stops by.

Second, a probably needless reminder that Rory's book is available on preorder from Amazon.com.  He has a link to it from his website.

In other news, Finn has a yeast infection in his ears.  For those of you who have dogs with floppy ears in particular, but pretty much any dog, the ears should look really clean even if the rest of the dog isn't.  Dirty ears are often a sign of yeast or bacterial infections or mites.  Another sign is the head shaking.  Dogs shouldn't shake their heads very much.  This apparently is prime season for yeast infections in dogs, so keep a look out.  Finn is doing well and he'll be done with his meds in about ten days.  The vets were very happy to see him.  The last time he visited, he was about twenty pounds.  Now he's 88 and thriving.  Mojo's loss was hard on them too, and we all needed the pick-me-up of a healthy animal coming in for a minor problem.  

You're such a good dog, Finn.  Thank you for being a love.

4 comments:

C. Jane Reid said...

I'd suggest putting links to both websites on the sidebar of your blog.

I put a link to your website on the INK blog. I'll add one to my blog, too.

Whee, websites! I have this urging to work on one.

C.S. said...

Suggestion: Crop Spike's photo to bring the rest of the page back in line. Everything else looks beautiful!

Kai Jones said...

My post is here.

Kami said...

Thanks everyone!

Links added.

Carole, I don't see the alignment issue on my computer. I guess I'll have to see it on yours.

Thanks for the Chiron plug!