Thursday, September 25, 2008

Snapshots

The downstairs is nearly cleared out.  Time to paint the walls.  No, we're not set up for Halloween.  Those are real cobwebs.  And yes, we haven't vacuumed in a while.  I'll never go hungry, er, I mean, vacuum the downstairs again!

Carey is still settling in.  She feels crummy today, I'm sure, recovering from her distemper and upper respiratory battery inoculation and her gigantic shot to get the microchip in place.  That thing was almost the size of a drinking straw.  I kid you not.

Catching up on meme stuff.  Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the photo I took on the night I found the meme on Yeff's blog (it really was an accident!) but to make up for it I found a rare pic of me with glasses that I took to test Photo Booth when I got this computer back from the shop.  BTW, they did end up replacing the logic board.  So I wasn't going crazy.  Or, at least that doesn't provide ample evidence if I am.  Everything is working swimmingly now.  Finally!  Anyway, here's the meme instructions:  Take a picture of yourself right now. Don’t change your clothes. Don’t fix your hair. Just take a picture. Post that picture with no editing. (Except maybe to get the image size down to something reasonable. Don’t go posting an eight megapixel image.) Include these instructions.

I'll have writing news some time next week if not earlier.  In the meantime, I'm working on finishing my submission for WotF.  Once that's done then yay! I can finally work on editing Masks.  This will be the best edit evah thanks to the Lucky Labs and INK.

No comments: